Saturday, November 25, 2006

Very thankful

I am very thankful for the existence of internet.
Without which I will not receive a lot of incentives and life would not be easier.

I am very thankful to my teachers.
Without them I would not have gone that far with knowledge and science. Thanks for those who have spent their time to be of worth for many individuals.

I am very thankful to my friends.
Without them I would not have cheers around. Where sorrows and joys are shared together.

I am very thankful to my parents.
The absence of their presence would have made me lost. And foremost, without them I would not exist.

I am very thankful to my spouse. Whose love and care make the distance between oceans make as if it is only a narrow aisle.

I am very thankful for love. With the existence of love, winter seems like summer and a night seems like a day.

I would be very thankful to My Creator, the Creator of all those I mention above. Without Thy care I would be nothing.

@DRS Lab

No comments: