Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Atarashi Jitensha


I like my old bicycle. I left one at the garage of my apartment in Enschi.
That bike helped me a lot and I was really thankful for it. 35 euro was suitable price I think because it was really precious for me. It accompanied me to many places around Enschede. Even during bad weather like snow in winter time. What a faithful friend!

Now that I come here to Oubaku. To be honest, biking here is not as safety as that in NL. At first I did not want to do that. There is no special lane for bike and therefore bikers share space with the pedestrians. However it is still more convenient to ride a bike around than just to walk. Moreover, this bike was given for me on a lottery of bicycles for foreign students (ryugakusei). Luckily I won it and it did not cost me any amount of yen. A bike with a good condition, 75-80% I think. Brakes, lamp and tires are okay. So it's also a precious one. Now I can forget my old bike ;). I love my atarashi jitensha.

note:
atarashi : new
jitensha: bike

@Oubaku


No comments: