Thursday, October 19, 2006

After a long break!

Coming back with this stupid machine. Someone calls it a stupid square box. Anyway, you may call it whatever you want. Well, it was such a long break for me. Also along break that I did not have time to write anything for this blog.

Such a long break. Many things happened.
Though situations and people are different.
But in the end still coming back and sitting in front of this machine though on the other part of this small planet. Otherwise how would I write again a story for this blog. Hopefully more stories are coming. Anyway I have come to realize that I have extra words to say.

Such a long break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

halo saut, sudah di jepang ya? good luck ya :)

Saut said...

halo mbak Dias,

thanks mbak
iya nih..udah tiga minggu setengah. masih sruggling dengan culture shock gw..it`s totally contrast with one I had in NL..